We use 'cookies' to give the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you are okay with this. You can change which cookies are set at any time. Find out more about them at by following this Link
Contact me today to schedule your free 90 minute meeting.
If you’re like most entrepreneurs (or non-profit leader), you might be experiencing one or more of these common frustrations:
1. Lack of control: You don’t have enough control over your time, the market, or your organization. Instead of controlling the organization, the organization is controlling you.
2. People: You’re frustrated with your employees, volunteers, customers, vendors, or partners. They don’t seem to listen, understand you, or follow through with their actions. You’re not all on the same page.
3. Profit or Surplus: Simply put, there’s not enough of it.
4. The ceiling: Your growth has stopped. No matter what you do, you can’t seem to break through and get to the next level. You feel overwhelmed and unsure of what to do next.
5. Nothing’s working: You’ve tried various strategies and quick-fix remedies. None have worked for long, and as a result, your staff has become numb to new initiatives. You’re spinning your wheels, and you need traction to move again.
Granted, a small minority of entrepreneurs and non-profit leaders do not suffer from these frustrations and you may be one of them!
Most of us though, aren’t so lucky.
What I teach leaders is simple, but not simplistic. I help them melt away the common frustrations by implementing the same basic tools that successful organizations employ today. As a result, organization leaders come out feeling more in control, happier, and less stressed. Their organizations are more profitable (have more surplus), more focused, and staffed by great employees.
Implementing a business operating system such as SMS (Stewardship Management System) will help with having not enough time, being stressed out, and preparing the next leadership team to take over for when you are ready to exit the organization and/or retire.
Contact me today to schedule your free 90 minute meeting. I look forward to helping you!