We use 'cookies' to give the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you are okay with this. You can change which cookies are set at any time. Find out more about them at by following this Link
Business Name:Center for Independent LivingBusiness Category:Disability AssistanceMember Name :Brittany PilcherCountry:United States
Website:cilorlando.orgLinkedIn:Address line 1:720 N Denning DrCity:Winter ParkPostcode / ZIP:32789Phone:407-623-1070
My Latest Posts
Suzanne Lynn Cheesman
Shawn and Amy Sullivan
About / Bio
As Development Director with 10 years' experience in development and a passion for breaking down barriers for people with disabilities my goal is to strengthen existing corporate and community relationships, as well as identify new corporate prospects, solicit, cultivate and build partnerships.
• Forge new relationships to build CIL's visibility, impact, and financial resources.
• Design and implement a comprehensive plan for developing key external alliances by cultivating individual and philanthropic support.
• Establish and implement the infrastructure needed to grow CIL's budget through the solicitation of major gifts, corporate support, individual support, marketing and special events.
• Work closely with the Board of Directors and support Board members as they take on a more engaged role in supporting CIL's goals.
• Grow the resource development over a 3-year strategic planning phase strengthening the organization's overall fundraising capacity.
By raising awareness of and increasing funding for our agency, we can provide the services to ensure that our clients reach their self-determined goals for independence.